Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Where Do Stories Came From




I got  myself back last year
Writing those non sense stories for the cynics
Weaving those words for the saints
Doodling letters for the angels

Writing is not my profession
I might not be also qualified to become an
 editorial staff if I'll to apply for the position.
Writing just makes me happy
Indeed, a majority of us.
But my life does not revolve around writing fictions or truth.
It revolves around observing the truth rather than facts.

Some of my stories have not been finished yet,
I don’t have the discipline to finish those things first
I am responsible for it I know
but I discover new things each day
So my mind was not able to remember all that ideas I had in the past
I really have poor memory…
But do I have to explain that anyway?
YES…


One day, I decided to go at the mall with my girlfriend...
While walking, I saw these words scribbled on the wall of a bookshop

“Where stories do came from”

Those were in black and red fonts
Written sideways…
I was looking afar when it captivated my sight
It gave me a thought to write something again…
I paused for a moment and typed in the words on my phone and saved it to drafts
I might forget about it in the future…

And so I am thinking…
Where our stories do came from?
I know, we are all aware of the answers
We might have our own unique or same reason

Stories came from the
People who don’t know how to speak in the midst of the crowd
From soldiers that were deserted in the middle of war
From folks who treat their pen as their food
From men who treat the key letters as their suit
Stories came from our mothers who fight
And best stories came from the one we love



I write because it makes me happy
And a single word can give me a story

(SILENCE)
I’m not really good in sharing my own life
Am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment