Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dirty Mind



Fall of darkness came 
A vast silence was reigning over my room 
All were lifeless, faint and cold 
Cold, that the spirit began to clamor, palpitating the soul 
I hoped to have an arousal in the air 
I craved for a stout man to enfold my eroticism

There came a man, 
eager enough to make me moan 
Voices soared up with a swift rush 
enlivening the land of nakedness


He laid his hands on every inch of me 
and feel my burning zeal 
He bathed my skin 
Pressed his fingers in my cunt 
Up in arms, he was fitting himself in my hole 
Moving gently and fiercely 

In pain I groaned
In a sudden violence I shivered 
He pounded me in shape 
Rubbing himself in blaze 

My clit quivered in breeze 
As he throb underneath 
And I became a fuckin' freak 
Adoring his pace 

I let out a deep long moan;
My toes curled 
My fluid gushed out of my cunt 
Leaving the fires of Gehenna.....
Facing the joys of Elysium 

... 
Then, I opened my eyes;
In sight were my legs around my pillow 
...

No comments:

Post a Comment