Friday, June 28, 2013

Broken Arch

PROLOGUE


2013
“They say that “Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold…”
“When I chose to have you, I gathered all my strength to face any…and… all consequences. Because I know…I know that it would be hard…for me, for us. I thought that, this relationship would not be easy, knowing that you were far away from me, knowing that I would always want to see you, touch you and kiss you. Knowing that, miles between us were obstacles and that the only place where I could see you every day was in my dream.

“Every night I cry, each night that I was longing for you, those nights that I needed you… because I wanted someone who would be there to caress me, to understand me, someone who would make me feel that I’m not alone, that I’m not a loser… and most of all, I wanted you to be there to say that I’m not nothing…”

“I wanted to see your face Lexie…those were the nights that I wanted to feel you breathe. Nights in which my heart was beating so fast…so fast that it would went out of my chest because I was very happy, but at the same…it was… it was tearing apart, breaking into small pieces…coz I couldn’t have you…I couldn’t have you in my arms…”

We are standing in the middle of the room, staring at each other. My fingers are quiet shaking and my vision is now getting blurred because of the tears slowly flowing down my cheeks. I take a deep breath and hold her hand. I bite my lip, wipe my tears and try to stop myself from crying.

“I love you…after all that we sacrificed. After all our fights… misunderstandings and all the things that had hurt us…it has made my love strongerHon, you made me stronger. You made me believe in something I never thought could happen. ” I went on as my tears were falling again. My throat was dry and my words were broken.

Lexie lifts my hands and kisses them. She moves closer and holds my cheek. She looks at me from my eyes down to my lips. She smiles and opens her mouth to say a word.

“I love you baby…” she whispered. And I can see how she means it through her eyes. She’s wearing her heavenly smile as she slowly running her thumb in my lips. “I love you...” she said again. “Thank you. Thank you for giving me the chance…I’m so glad to have you…I love you… “. And I see little drops of tears forming in her eyes. I wipe them and kiss her forehead.

“I love you too baby…I love you so much…”I said.
Our heads then move slowly to meet each other’s lips. I lean down and slowly kiss her mouth. I can smell the scent of her breath. I wrap my hands around her hips. I squeeze them and run my hand through her butt. Her breasts are press against mine. Her kisses are soft and very passionate. She’s biting my lips gently and licking them. I suck her tongue while it goes inside my mouth.

Her arms are clasps around my neck. My heart is beating crazily. I feel like I’m gonna lose my breath. I feel heat just like a fire streaming in my blood. She trails her fingers at the back of my ear going to my neck down to my collar bone. Then she leaves light kisses to my cheeks going to the traces that her fingers have made. And every move she makes with her lips is causing a fire. Her tongue is licking my neck up and down, sucking my skin. Her hands go inside my shirt and grab my breasts.

From my shoulders, she kisses me back to my lips. I moan in my throat while I savor her soft kisses. Then I move my hands down to her shorts. I pull it down and let it fall to the floor. I squeeze her butt and push her closer to mine. Then she pushes me into a corner and I am press against the wall. She plays my breasts again and kisses my neck. She takes off my shirt and throws it on the floor. Then she crawls down and pops the button of my pants. I lower down my head and look at her. She gazes at me with her seductive look. Then she pulls down the zipper with her teeth. I grab her hair and hold it at the top of her head so I can see more of her face. She’s still looking at me while her mouth is biting the waistband of my underwear. She’s very hot. She licks me from my legs up to my pelvis. I am looking at her with open mouth, and I can even feel that I am drooling. I can see her full size breasts hiding from her shirt and I am longing to play them.

She winks at me as she notices how I look at her cleavage. She then moves her hand and plays her breasts with her own hands. She looks at me with her playful smile and licks her lips.
“Oh my god...” I said to myself and bit my lip.
I bend down quickly and pull her up through her arms and kiss her aggressively. I bite her bottom lip and suck her tongue. I move fast to undress her. I pull her shirt over her shoulders and grab her breasts. I run my right hand behind her and take off her bra. Then, I suck her tits. She is pressing her hands hardly on my back, running through my thighs and hips as she groans.

 “More honey…”she said, and spanked me.
I clamp her thighs in my hips and rush in bed when I heard it.  I toss her on the mattress and go straight to her breasts. I thrust my tongue deeper into her skin. “Oh my godd…uhh…” she moaned.

I lick her down on her tummy and to her navel. I dart my tongue to her bellybutton while squeezing her breasts with my hands. I squeeze them hard. I bite her skin. I move closer to heaven…move down. I lick her cunt through her white undies. I’ll make it wet until there’s a slight silhouette of her pussy. Then I rub my finger in her slit. She holds me in my hair and bends her knees and spread her legs. I can hear her moan and sigh. Her panty goes wet through my saliva and her juices. I take it off and do the next move.

We go forward while everything and everyone is quiet. It’ is the darkest hours of the night…but for us… it is the liveliest...celestial…  I wanted to say more and so Lexie, but that moment has made the both of us shut our mouths and shut our eyes. We just want to feel the fire that has imprisoned us. And while our eyes are closed…I remembered my past…our, past…



No comments:

Post a Comment